News & Reviews Q and A Amy Holder bio Amy Holder Appearances www.amyholder.com Amy Holder books Written in Lipstick Amy Holder contact
 

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Are You Swimming in Valentine's Day Chocolate?

Did you get a ton of chocolate this week that you don't know what to do with? If you're like me (a chocolate lover), this wouldn't be a problem. However, I know there are some people out there who don't like chocolate that much...ahem - misfits - cough, cough. Anyhow, if you're wondering what to do with all of your Valentine's Day chocolate, I've created the perfect list for you. Check out my guest post for The Books With Love Hop over at Once Upon A Twilight for the Top Ten Uses for Valentine's Day Chocolate. And even better, leave a comment below if you come up with a creative addition to my list.

Once Upon a Twilight

One more thing - I'm planning another giveaway like THIS ONE & it's coming soon... so stay tuned...and leave a comment below to get one extra entry right off the bat!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Vérant said...

How awesome is your book cover? Hi! New follower! ***waves*** So sorry I missed your last contest! I'm all over the next one! Dare to Follow Your Heart

Some Guys Are Toads

February 17, 2011 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Natasha Areena said...

I didnt get any chocolate this week. So sad.. :( But I actually bought two heart shaped boxes of chocolate for myself. LOL.

Looking forward to your next giveaway.
Thank you Amy!
thebookish96[at]gmail[dot]com

February 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Amy Holder said...

Hi Samantha! Thanks for following! :)

Natasha - LOL - You're a girl after my own heart. If I didn't get any chocolate, I would've gone out and bought some too. :)


You both will get one extra entry in my next giveaway! Yay! Thanks for commenting.

February 18, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger nutschell said...

Book cover looks yummy! No chocolate for me, but being an independent girl, I went out and got some for myself. :D

February 24, 2011 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Amy Holder said...

Hi Nutscheull! Thanks for stopping by! :) I'm glad you were able to get some chocolate to enjoy. yummm!

February 25, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home