News & Reviews Q and A Amy Holder bio Amy Holder Appearances www.amyholder.com Amy Holder books Written in Lipstick Amy Holder contact
 

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rochester Teen Book Festival

I will be at the Rochester Teen Book Festival on May 19. It will be a fun day of author interviews, panels, games & signings. Come join me and the other authors if you're in the area!

Where?
Nazareth College Main entrance at Shults Center 4245 East Avenue Rochester, NY 14618

When?
Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. The authors will arrive around 8:45 a.m. Come cheer for them and watch the parade!

Why?
Meet 31 authors!! The Seventh Annual Greater Rochester Teen Book Festival is FREE (thanks to our generous partners!) and open to everyone, but seating preference will be given to teen readers at all sessions! No registration is needed...just come and enjoy the day!

For more details, check out the TBF website HERE

Hope to see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deirdra A. Eden said...

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Powerful Woman Writer Award. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra



P.S. I would love to interview you and have my readers learn more about you and your books. Send me an email: KnightessHope (at) gmail and I will send over the interview questions

May 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home