News & Reviews Q and A Amy Holder bio Amy Holder Appearances www.amyholder.com Amy Holder books Written in Lipstick Amy Holder contact
 

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lipstick Lowdown #5

Happy Friday! Today is March 4th!!! That means it's exactly ONE month before my book launches in April! I'm super excited and want to celebrate by posting my last Lipstick Lowdown countdown post. Lipstick Lowdown has been a recurring post on the 4th of every month to help me count down to my book's release date, and to celebrate all things lipstick. This month, I'm going to share the secrets of what your lipstick says about you...check out this awesome lipstick personality theory below, created by Cynthia Christ (article by Linda Gillan Griffin), and let me know if you think it's accurate.



















So, I'm curious... which lipstick picture looks closest to your own lipstick? Does the corresponding personality description accurately describe you?



Thanks so much for checking out my last Lipstick Lowdown post! Next month at this time, The Lipstick Laws will be out, I'll be participating in an online book tour through The Teen Book Scene... and I'll be holding lots of giveaways! Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Laina said...

Sharp-angled, but curved tip.

I think I fit all but the "Loves attention" one. Though I don't know about the "falls in love easily" part. Do fictional characters count? :P

March 5, 2011 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

I think I'm the second to last one--close to the original shape. And I guess the description sort of fits. :) Congrats! One month left!!!

March 6, 2011 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Congrats on having one month left!!!

I'm the last one...and actually, it fits me pretty well!!!

March 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Audrey (holes In My brain) said...

Hehe, I don't wear lipstick so I wouldn't know, but this is interesting! xD Congrats on (less than) one month! I'll be following the tour! =D

March 21, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Amy Holder said...

Thanks so much for the comments & playing along with the lipstick theory!

March 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home